Introduction

So a couple of years ago, I got this wild idea stuck in my head that I wanted to live in London, England. Well, after visiting twice and finishing up my undergraduate career at Virginia Tech, I have finally sort-of arrived.

I'm currently attending Brunel University, about 30 minutes by Tube outside of central London in order to get a master's degree in Design and Branding Strategy.

I was born and raised in Chesapeake, Virginia, and although I've traveled throughout Europe and parts of the United States and the Caribbean, I have never lived anywhere but the Old Dominion State (that would be Virginia!).

This blog will be about my adventures in adjusting to living life in another country, my trials and tribulations with public transportation, and figuring out the metric system.


Although I'm sure there will be some randomness along the way...

0 comments: